As I continued working on my code search, I ran into a bug in my pick-mv library. I ended up making the change in my current project and then fixed it in the library but now its a question of how long do I wait before pushing it out as a new version. I imagine there will be more issues as I go.
This also highlights how much I needs some form of testing as I don’t know what I might be breaking by making my fix. I’m not even sure if it is a fix so much as getting it to do what I want.