I got the colors working pretty well with Novashell now and thanks to that I was able to finally implement the ultimate goal of this project which was to get fish style completions in UniVerse. Now I can say I did it!
I do need to use xterm to do this which breaks some of our programs but the breakage isn’t too bad and this will cover all of the cases where I sit in the Universe shell.
I spend a lot of time at TCL and now that time is going to be a little bit nicer.
I want to set up a site for this project now that it is mostly complete. Now it’s going to be just using it for awhile and ironing out the bugs as they come.
Link of the day:
This was the inspiration. If only bash could get some of this logic :_)