Didn't do much today. I took the universe PDF from the documentation site and ripped out the commands and the first sentence of the description to generate a snippet file. It required some tuning and this was very much a hack job but now I have snippets for all of the universe functions which should be helpful.https://gist.github.com/Krowemoh/6a580a52c42d2dc394b39b940c683f93
I also made this a gist and that was pretty neat. I didn't know that gists is actually it's own thing in github and by default it sets gists to private. Interesting stuff.
I've also fixed my vim settings, now I can set the filetype of files in the BP or MPROCLIB folder to unibasic and this will pick up my unibasic.snippets file and my unibasic.syntax file.