The plan is to move my current blog to a multivalue account and deploy the account. This means that I will need to structure things differently. The biggest change in my eyes is going to be the static pages I wrote. I'm going to move them to inside my devlog folder and they will become generated files. This way I have one way of writing pages and then everything gets linked to those pages.
My devlog folder will function as a base for the rest of my blog. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea long term but I'll deal with untangling the mess when I get to that point.
The most problematic section is going to be the toys I build. I usually write some tiny programs to do small things and put them in a toys folder. That doesn't seem like something I want to change but getting it to work under UniVerse may be difficult. I'll need to think about that one.
I won't be setting up redirects for the pages I am going to be changing so there will be some breakage and link rot but that is the way of life. Hopefully after this consolidation, there won't be any future rot.
I also don't have anyone reading so...if a tree falls down and no one's there to hear it and all that jazz.
2023-06-22 - This was largely a mistake. A BLOG account doesn't make sense. I had envisioned my entire blog being the account but there is too much stuff outside of UniVerse that I don't want to deal with. It's also a problem that I used LCL as my SYSPROG analogue. That has messed up some of my muscle memory and I don't think it was worth it. I need to consolidate things.
The plan is to remove the BLOG account and move everything to LCL. The LCL BP should be a Q pointer to SYSPROG. This is just my system so that would be a good solution.
I'm not sure when I'm going to do this but it should be done at some point.